Baker, Sherwood, OR
The Baker is a complete remodel of a 1970’s era ranch home—with nearly double the square footage and triple the volume. High ceilings and window walls were added to open the home to a spectacular mountain view. Windows and overhangs were positioned to maximize solar exposure for winter heating and summer cooling.
- + Passive solar elements
- + Cable tension vaulted roof
- + Exposed interior structure
- + Cherry wood millwork and cabinetry
- + His and her home office wing
- + Integrated landscape with creek and water feature